Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Thursday 13 October 2016

La Casa del Tabaco Trinidad (Cuba)

                  I passed by, entered briefly and took only enough pictures that I knew I could get away with. Just in case any of my cigar smoking readers were headed to Trinidad and wondering if it had a Cigar Shop....yes it does. The pictures are from a couple of years ago so I can't guarantee that the Behikes are still there (I'm sure they're gone).






La Casa del Tabaco Trinidad
Ave. Francisco J. Zerquera #304
esq. Antonio Maceo (Gutierrez)
09:00 - 19:00 hrs













1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites outside of Havana. The staff is thrilled to discuss cigars with anyone that shows knowledge. Friendly pours of rum and espresso over politics baseball, weather, etc. In 2015, I picked up a box of Sir Winston and 50 cab of SLR Serie A that had been sitting there for some time. Nice little writeup Matteo.

    ReplyDelete