Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Friday 15 June 2018

La Taberna del Galeon (Cigar Shop) March 2018

                        I love the manager that's in this place, Rene, he used to manage the Cigar Shop at the Romeo y Julieta Cigar Shop with Hamlet as the roller. Sadly, this isn't a shop where you'll find anything special in the way of Cigars. They mostly deal with the hordes of tourists that come by the busloads from near-by Plaza de Armas. I did find something here a couple years ago when I couldn't find it anywhere else but I think in a lot of cases it's being at the right place at the right time. Having said that, I love spending a little time here talking with Rene and catching up with the happenings in the cigar industry. Pay him a visit and tell him I say hello.





La Taberna del Galeon
Baratillo e/ Obispo y Jústiz
Plaza de Armas, Habana Vieja
Havana












Manager Rene




Rene and his son

No comments:

Post a Comment