Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Tuesday 22 January 2019

D'Next Bar & Cafeteria (Havana) Great Place for a Light Meal

                   When I say a light meal I mean to say nothing complicated because if you have a hamburger, there's nothing light about it. We came to eat here several times during my last stay in Havana. It became sort of a go-to place when all I wanted was a Pizza or a Sandwich and didn't want to break the bank. Terrific service, great atmosphere (modeled after a North American diner), good quality food at a reasonable price....almost always busy and most times had to wait for a table to become available but never too long. It's been open a couple of years and they understand what service is all about. They also decorate the place according to the holidays....they dressed it up for Halloween and just before I left for home they had it decorated for Christmas. Birthdays are celebrated, that is to say that if you tell them it's someone's birthday the entire staff will come to the table to sing. I've had their Hamburger and a Sandwich but like their Pizza the best....I enjoyed everything I had. I would never order their pasta (Cubans overcook pasta) but Cubans I've eaten with have and say it's good. They make one of the best Milkshakes in the city and their beer is always super cold. I will continue to come here and recommend this place to anyone who is looking for this kind of food. I hope it will continue to provide the same quality food and service in the future.





PS.....Something I meant to try and never got the chance to was their Breakfast. D'Next time.





D'Next
Calle Teniente Rey # 512 e/ Monserrate y Bernaza,
Habana Vieja, Havana
(+53) 7860 5519
https://www.facebook.com/dnextbarcafeteria/

$$ Cash Only








Dressed Up for Halloween

















Visca Barca Sandwich  $3.95


Spaghetti D'Next  $2.90


Cheese Burger (American Hamburger)  $4.75


Milkshake  $2.90



Pizza with Onion, Ham & Pineapple  $6.50


Garlic Pasta  $6.20


Jonronero Sandwich  $4.80



Bloody Caesar  $5.45




No comments:

Post a Comment