Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Tuesday 1 May 2018

5ta y 16 LCDH (Miramar) Havana

                    I try to visit this shop at least once while I'm in Cuba, I can walk there from where I stay, a long walk. This is where Carlos Robaina, son of the late Alejandro Robaina, is the PR man. Nothing much has changed, I found Carlos in relatively good spirits as usual and spent a little time with him talking about family and friends. The lovely Maria is still there rolling cigars for the shop and someone is back after a long sabbatical, Osmany. I don't know if any of you remember Osmany but he was/is very knowledgeable when it comes to Habanos. If you're in the area, pay them a visit, they have a lovely humidor and an excellent space for smoking cigars. If you get hungry, the restaurant that's part of the establishment puts out some pretty good basic food at an inexpensive price.





5ta Y 16 LCDH & Restaurant
5ta Avenida y Calle 16
Miramar, Playa, Havana
tel. (7) 204-7973


















Carlos Robaina


Maria (house roller)


Osmany

No comments:

Post a Comment