Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Tuesday 3 July 2018

'La Chucheria' a Family Restaurant (Miramar) Havana

                   If you're looking for a quiet place to have a decent lunch or dinner in Havana with your better half, this is not the place for you. However, if you have kids and are looking for a kid friendly restaurant that has both attractions and food that appeals to them, this is your place. I'm not saying that their food is strictly geared to children but there will be many items that kids would likely order such as Pizza, Pasta and Hamburgers. Couple the food with a kids playground to keep them entertained while waiting to eat and you have a recipe for a less complicated time at an eatery.
                  Their food is not complicated and their pizzas are quite tasty. Someone told me they make one of the best burgers in the city but I have yet to try one myself. They do have some meal size salads that I have witnessed and that look very appealing and they offer a breakfast menus as well, which I'm going to have to try on my next visit. The service is very pleasant and projects an air of patience which is important in a place such as this one. The manager allowed me to take photographs even though I wasn't here to eat on this visit...that was very kind of her.
                    I have come here to eat on several occasions with my godchildren and have yet to find the food or service unacceptable and will continue to return here. The prices are very reasonable and there is seating indoor and outdoor with smoking allowed on the patio. During the summer months expect it to be busy with families day and night but during the school season you should find it quieter, especially during the day. Give it a try if you're in the area. They also have another location in the Vedado district of Havana.



PS....try their milkshakes....amazing.



La Chucheria
Calle 28 entre 1ra y Mar, Playa
+53 7 2125013
Hours of operation:
7 Days a Week: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m




























No comments:

Post a Comment