Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 19 December 2011

Enrique Avila (artist)

                I really don't have anything to say about the artist. His paintings were being show on the ground floor of the Jose Marti Memorial in the Plaza de La Revolucion. That's that tall pointed building. He wasn't there and when I checked the internet there wasn't anything there except a site listing some of his paintings for sale.   http://www.artesolgallery.com/cuban_artists/Enrique_Avila/
I decided to show all the paintings. I hope some of you like them, they were a little bit busy?? for me. The collection is called 'Energias Ocultas' which translated means Ocult Energies.

                                Agujeros en El Espacio 2006


                                            Ascencion 2008



Caos 2005


El Eco de Las Piedras ( I ) 2007


El Eco de Las Piedras ( II ) 2007


Interiodades ( II ) 2006


Mas Alla del Sol ( I ) 2005


Otono Desde El Cielo 2005


Paisaje Desconocido ( I ) 2004


Paisaje Desconocido ( II ) 2005


Penetracion de Luz 2006


Senales de Humo 2006


Ventana Espacial 2010


Energias Ocultas ( I ) 2008


Energias Ocultas ( II ) 2009


Energias Ocultas ( III ) 2011


El Juego de Los Corales ( II ) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment