Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 27 January 2014

Milano Lounge Club (Havana)

                    I would like to begin by saying that I haven't had the chance to eat at this new restaurant yet but have been watching it's progress over the last year. I happened to be walking by one afternoon and decided to walk in and take a peek. From the outside it looks very inviting and the inside makes you want to stay. If the quality of the food reflects the look of the place, I would say they have a winning combination. I'm going to have to make a point of eating here the next time I'm in Havana. The menu is small and simple with an emphasis on Italian pasta dishes. They also have a few appetizers and a few main courses that you can see in the picture of the menu below. They also advertise 2 prix-fixe menus (for lunch) at 12 & 16cuc....Menu 1: Bread, Appetizer, Chicken or Pork, Rice or Salad, Water, Dessert and Coffee. Menu 2: Bread, Appetizer, Pasta, Fish Filet, Rice or Salad, Water, Dessert and Coffee....a very good deal but only available between 12 & 4pm. The restaurant is open 12-12 seven days a week and the bar-lounge Thursday-Sunday 10pm-3am. As Cuban standards for tourists goes, this is a little pricier than the average restaurant but I still think it's worth a try. If any of my readers have already tried this place, please let me know what you think.




Milano Lounge Club
Ave. 3ra No. 2404 e/24 y 26
Miramar, Playa
tel. 203-4641
















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete