Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Thursday 19 March 2020

'Quemado de Rubi' farm (Hector Luis) Pinar del Rio March 2020

                    There was lots of activity on Hector's farm as there was at every farm I visited....so much so that I wasn't able to see Hector during the time I was there. They have a new roller on the farm but I didn't exchange any words with him as he was preparing for a large group of tourists that had just arrived. I couldn't buy any cigars either as I had already way too many from other farms. I seems to me that they had a good harvest as did most other growers. They were down to the final days of harvest and there was a lot of movement....you can see that from the pictures I've posted. Will this season in Pinar del Rio be enough to satisfy the market's need? We will have to wait and see.











New Roller



Guest House or Rental Room

























Downstairs Smoking Lounge



Guest House or Rental Room


Main Ranchon


No comments:

Post a Comment