Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Casa Abel (Restaurant Review) Havana

                This is sort of a review...we didn't eat here. We had already eaten when we happen to be driving by (coincidentally) and decided to stop in for a drink. Abel wasn't there, as I said, we hadn't planned to drop in. As you can see I took many pictures, when don't I. The restaurant has three levels if you include the rooftop patio that's still under construction. As well as the main dining area they also have an excellent smoking room with a walk-in humidor. They even offer lockers with keys for storing your cigars if you care to rent one. There's a nice little selection of aged cigars for sale in the walk-in humidor (I've posted the cigar menu below). It looks like a wonderful place, tastefully furnished and of course smoking is allowed on all levels. I wouldn't expect anything less from Abel Esposito. I can envision a cigar party happening here in the future. The menu is a little limited for my taste but as long as the food is good it's ok. They also have a balcony with a few tables on the main dining room floor but a shame that the view is marred with an eyesore of a space where a building used to be (I didn't post a picture of that). I wish Abel the best of luck with his new endeavour, especially after the last few years of misfortune that he's had. Hopefully I can drop in for a meal next time I'm in town.



Casa Abel
319 San Lazaro
esq/ Nicolas
Centro Habana
email: casabel319@gmail.com
tel: (7)8606589
























My good friend Umut who supplied me with a couple of pics for this post









No comments:

Post a Comment