Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Drive-By Havana (A Pictorial)

                     All of the photos below were taken while in a moving car and all of then in Havana. I have this habit of always having my camera ready, even while in a moving car. Another thing, I don't believe in a camera strap that would keep the camera safely on my wrist no matter what the conditions. I took so many photos this way (out of a car window) while tightly squeezing the camera between two fingers that I've developed something akin to tennis or golfers elbow. When I got home and fealt the shooting pains running up and down my arm, I realized to what extent I may have overdone it. Oh well, at least I got a whole bunch of pictures for my troubles, some with an interesting perspective. I hope you enjoy them.


































No comments:

Post a Comment