Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Friday 22 April 2016

Havana....A Long Time Ago

                       These pictures were given to me a long time ago by a Cuban friend. Where he got them from I have no idea, maybe from some library in Havana. I hope I'm not breaking any laws by posting them but I have no idea who to ask for permission. For now, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and lets hope I don't get into trouble. All pictures are pre-revolution.







Prado


Carlos III y Belascoin


Agramonte y Monte


Neptuno y Prado


5ta Avenida (above and below)




Calzada del Cerro (above and below)



Reina


Infanta y San Lazaro




Puente Almendares (above and below)




Calle 41 y 44


El Arco de Belén en La Habana Vieja


Arial shot of Havana


July 1955


Univ. de La Habana.Calle San Lazaro (above and below)



San Lazaro y Neptuno


Calle 23 y E 


Prado


Carlos III y Belascoain

No comments:

Post a Comment