Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Habanera Bar-Restaurant (Miramar) Havana

                    This is another place I visited where I didn't have a meal. A friend of mine was making a delivery here and I tagged along. It's a little more serious than the last place I posted about. The location is within a large home in the Miramar district of Havana, if you didn't know what you were looking for you may drive right by it. The place is tastefully decorated and oozes of class. If the food is as good as the decor, we have a winning combination. I may have to visit for a meal when I'm in Havana next week. For now, I hope you enjoy the pictures I've posted.







Habanera Bar-Restaurant
Calle 16 #506 e/ 5ta y 7ma
Miramar, Havana
tel. (537) 202 9941
      (535) 511 8723



























No comments:

Post a Comment