Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 29 April 2019

Partagas LCDH (Havana) April 2019

                   The first time I entered a LCDH, besides the one in Toronto, was this one here in Havana in 2003. At that time the famous Abel Esposito was the manager of the shop. I was made to feel welcome and soon after that I was part of the Partagas family. I have forged many friendships since then, both with workers and visitors and continue to do so. Most of the people that worked here back then have moved on but one thing remains the same, that feeling of family and friendship. It is by far the best place to meet friends and have a smoke or even if I'm by myself, I'm never by myself when I come to Partagas. There's never been a time when I haven't been made to feel welcome.....even when I come several times a week. As far as cigars go, they always have an excellent stock and if you're a regular looking for something special, chances are if they don't have it, they can probably locate it for you. If custom rolls are what you're after, one of the best house rollers in the city (or country) works right here at Partagas. La China, as she's known to everyone, is world renowned  for her custom rolled cigars and if you've ever had the opportunity to smoke one you know why. I have many memorable experiences since first stepping foot in this shop and when I'm feeling a little down I almost always think back and recall some of them to cheer me up. I miss you Partagas and all of you who work there.




'La Casa del Habano'
Partagas
Calle Industria no.52,
Havana, Cuba
Tel: +537 862 3772










































No comments:

Post a Comment