Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Thursday 5 May 2016

Cafe El Escorial (Plaza Vieja) Havana

                This is still one of the best places to have a coffee, one of the better ones in the city. They roast there own coffee beans here and sell them as well. I discovered a new coffee on this current visit. I like to add a little condensed milk to my coffee in the morning but had no idea that they actually sell it this way, that is until I saw one being made at Escorial. Basically it's a Cortado with sweetened milk. The difference between the one here and mine is in the quantity of milk and presentation (see pictures below) but I discovered that if I add a little more of the milk to my morning coffee I don't have to add any sugar. If you're wandering around this part of Old Havana as I often do, stop in here for a coffee, you can't go wrong. Have a seat on the patio and figure out where you're going to go next.




Cafe El Escorial
Mercaderes no.317
corner of Muralla
Open 9am-10pm



























No comments:

Post a Comment