Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 27 June 2016

Art in Cuba (random photos over the years)

                     There is no end to do the Art on display in just about every location conceivable in Cuba and over the years I've accumulated literally thousands of pictures pertaining to this topic during my many travels there. Many of the pictures I've taken have never made it on my blog and I noticed that while cleaning up some files that were in limbo. This is just a small part of the Art pictures that didn't make the cut....and maybe the odd one that I forgot I used already.






breakfast 2011 Julio Ferrer


ZAIDA DEL RIO



finalmente 2014 Gilberto Frometa



serie tierra oscura vii Mario Garcia Portela


wifredo lam 1970


desajuste 2014 Gilberto Frometa
























Juan Suarez Blanco


Kcho


playa con sombrillas 2015 Miguel Alejandro Machado


Vladimir de Leon Llaguno


lancelot alonso


Juan Leo Brouwer


1 comment: