Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Saturday 26 April 2014

Robaina Calendar (by Ramon Iglesias Centeno)

                  Ramon and I have been friends for several years now. I met him at my first Partagas Encuentro back in 2005, he was one of the Event's Photographers...and still is, taking pictures of the goings-on throughout the week of the festival. He was also the Robaina Family Photographer for years being called upon to take pictures at important events in the Robaina Family. The pictures below were used for a 2006 Calendar produced by Ramon. A couple of years ago I had asked Ramon if I could use these pictures for one of my Blog Posts. He agreed and here they are....with a couple of extras. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Thank You Ramon






























No comments:

Post a Comment