Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Sunday 16 April 2017

Lamparilla Tapas & Cervezas (Restaurant) in Havana, continues to please

                     I've now been to this place several times and it continues to be consistently good. A little out of my way while walking through Old Havana but I don't regret it when I'm greeted with obvious recognition by the bubbly hostess who has been there on each of my visits. Besides the food being so good and reasonably priced, they cater to smokers, the owner used to work at the Partagas LCDH. They have a space set aside upstairs that has a cigar theme but smoking is allowed on the street level as well. If you want to know what to eat, everything I've tried, I've enjoyed, nothing has disappointed me. Below I've posted pictures from my last two visits, one of which was this past March. If you're in the area pay them a visit, they won't disappoint you.

PS.......I've never used their toilet until this past visit, and yes, I posted pictures of it....I just thought it was so cool.




Lamparilla #361 e/ Aguacate y Villegas
Habana Vieja (near Plaza del Cristo)
Tel: +53 5289 5324
Hours: 11:30 am – 11:30 pm















Tacos 7.00


Ribs 8.00


Black Beans & Rice 




Lemonade 


Croquetas de Pollo 3.00


Ribs 8.00



Chocolate Dessert



Tres Leche Dessert





No comments:

Post a Comment