Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 28 January 2019

El Aljibe Restaurant (Cigar Shop) Miramar, Havana

                       This is a spot I don't come to that often and haven't been to in a couple of years. Like the last time, I came here in search of something, anything special, that may have been overlooked by others. For example, a couple of years ago I found a box of Quai d’Orsay Corona (Claro) Box Date July 2015...what a spectacular box of cigars that was (they didn't last long). However, this visit was fruitless, nothing but regular pedestrian cigars. I was lucky enough to find the attendant on the phone when I got there or I wouldn't have been able to take any pictures....the moment she got off the phone she started barking at me about how I wasn't allowed to take pictures blah blah blah. It's a tiny shop with a small smoking area. I don't know how lucky anyone can get if they come here today but this is one more of those forgotten or unknown places that sell cigars in Havana. Located right next to the El Aljibe restaurant in Miramar, it's part of the restaurant's building. Maybe you'll have better luck.





El Aljibe Restaurant,
Ave. 7ma e/ 24 y 26,
Miramar, Havana,
(+53)7204 - 1583
















No comments:

Post a Comment