Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Friday 12 June 2015

Juanita (house roller) Hotel Melia Cohiba Havana June 2015

                 No trip to Havana is complete without visiting the lovely Juanita who rolls some spectacular cigars at the Hotel Melia Cohiba LCDH...or at least not for me anyway. As always, I found her in good spirits and thanks to the powers that be, in good health as well. I enjoy standing beside her table and watching her roll as we chat about what's going on in the world of cigars and Cuba. We can talk for hours but I usually limit my time here because of other commitments. I've noticed a lot more Americans approaching her table on this trip. This post is only to let all her fans know that she's ok and still rolling some of the best cigars in Havana. I hope you enjoy the pictures.  














           

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is doing well..... Those are some beautiful bundles :0)

    ReplyDelete